RUMI PEYNOVSKA MD, MSc, FBAMH
Who is this workshop for?
This workshop is for anyone who would like to eliminate fear, nerves and anxiety when speaking to audiences of different sizes, build confidence and convey messages and deliver presentations with maximum impact.
The workshop is both theoretical and practical. Participants will be asked to prepare a short presentation to give at the workshop and everyone will be encouraged to take part in demonstrations and to practise the studied tools and techniques.
What you will gain from the Public Speaking workshop:
- Learn powerful techniques to calm your nerves and eliminate fear
- Control your mind and body language
- Present with confidence and credibility
- Deliver messages with clarity
- Influence and motivate audience or potential clients
- Prepare fast for an important event
- Enhance professional capability and create a powerful personal impact
- Learn a lifelong skill for success in both personal and professional life
- Enhance corporate reputation
Topics to be covered include:
- Mind and Body Interaction in stress and stressful situations
- The Neuroscience behind anxiety and social interaction
- Negative thinking patterns and attitudes that contribute to anxiety and inability to present and deliver
- How to eliminate negative thoughts and attitudes that sabotage one’s ability to present and deliver
- How to use voice and body language to support your message and present with an impact
- Exercises to establish rapport with the audience
- Powerful techniques for instant relaxation
- Mind exercises to encourage positive behaviour and goal achievement
Rumi Peynovska has a medical, neuroscience and psychotherapy background. She brings over 25 years of professional experience both in healthcare and personal development field. Rumi has been instrumental in creating, developing and implementing innovative healthcare and personal development programmes and professional trainings based on the advances of applied neuroscience and psychotherapy.